Windows 8.1 Pro Retail Product Key 32+64 BIT
Delivery Process: Digital (Email/Massage)
- 32/64 both bit version support
- The product key uses preform worldwide.
The Windows 8.1 edition for the PC enthusiast, and business/technical professionals.
It includes everything found in 8 plus features like BitLocker encryption, PC virtualization, domain connectivity, and PC management. It’s what you’d expect from Windows if you’re a heavy-duty user or operating in a business environment.
- Familiar Desktop
- Own Unique Start Screen
- Works Hard and Play Hard
- Built-in Apps for Email, People, Photos, Video Editing
- Experience Office at its Best on Windows 8 Devises
- Discover New and Better Ways to Create
- Processor. 1 gigahertz (GHz)* or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- RAM. 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space. 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card. Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
If you’re running Windows 8 you can get a free update to Windows 8.1. Just tap or click the Windows Store tile on your Start screen. Once you’ve moved up to Windows 8.1 you should get the update automatically. If you don’t, follow these steps to get it manually using Windows Update.
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch
- To access the Windows Store and to download, run, and snap apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- Microsoft account required for some features
- Internet access (ISP fees might apply)
- Secure boot requires firmware that supports UEFI v2.3.1 Errata B and has the Microsoft Windows Certification Authority in the UEFI signature database
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software (more info)
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive (Windows 8.1 Pro only)
- BitLocker requires either Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 or a USB flash drive (Windows 8.1 Pro only)
- Client Hyper-V requires a 64-bit system with second-level address translation (SLAT) capabilities and additional 2 GB of RAM (Windows 8.1 Pro only)
- A TV tuner is required to play and record live TV in Windows Media Center (Windows 8.1 Pro Pack and Windows 8.1 Media Center Pack only)
- Miracast requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3 and a Wi‑Fi adapter that supports Wi‑Fi Direct
- Wi‑Fi Direct Printing requires a Wi‑Fi adapter that supports Wi‑Fi Direct and a device that supports Wi‑Fi Direct Printing
- Free internet TV content varies by geography, some content might require additional fees (Windows 8.1 Pro Pack and Windows 8.1 Media Center Pack only)
- To install a 64-bit OS on a 64-bit PC, your processor needs to support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF
- InstantGo works only with computers designed for Connected Standby
We also recommend that you visit your PC manufacturer’s website for info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.