Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise Lifetime Account for 5PC/Mac/Android
- Product Guide Included
- Log Process: Online
- System Bit Support: 32+64 Both
- Product uses Preform: Worldwide
- Official Login/Setup Link Included
- Instant Delivery within 1-2 Minutes, through by Email
Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E5 Lifetime Account for 5PC/Mac/Android
Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise
- The enterprise edition of the Office apps plus cloud-based file storage and sharing.
- Business email not included.
Office 365 E5
All the features of Office 365 E3 plus advanced security, analytics, and voice capabilities
Unleash your best ideas, get things done, and stay connected on the go.
|Required Processor||Windows: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core.
macOS: Intel processor.
|Required Operating System||Windows: Windows 10 SAC, Windows 10 LTSB 2016, Windows 10 LTSB 2015, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2. Please note Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise will not be supported on Windows 10 LTSC 2019 at release. Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise will not be supported on any Windows 10 LTSC/LTSB version or on Windows Server 2012 R2 or older after January 2020. Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise will be supported on Windows Server 2016 through October 2025.
macOS: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
|Required Memory||Windows: 4GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit).
macOS: 4 GB RAM.
|Required Hard Disk Space||Windows: 4.0 GB of available disk space.
macOS: 10 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or APFS).
|Required Display||Windows: 1280 x 768 screen resolution.
macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
|Graphics||Windows: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
macOS: No graphics requirements.
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.|
|Additional system requirements||Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Microsoft account and/or organizational account is required for licensing and to access services.
Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
- This Enterprise version not a monthly or annual account thus, a Pre-Generated username and password.
- Users/Customers requires to changed the login password on the first login, you can also change your password anytime in your Office 365 dashboard, if you already inside your 365 account.
- Please Do not forget your password, it is irretrievable once forgotten to ensure accounts are never accessed by anyone else aside from the first person that logged in.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.